- 16-18/05/2018 INSITER consortium partners, Hichtief ViCon and Fraunhofer
IPA have presented the paper entitled BIM-based mixed reality during the 51st CIRP Conference Manufacturing
Systems (CMS) in Stockholm, SE. The Conference paper has been published in
electronic format by Elsevier and can be reviewed here.
- 27/06/2018 Conference presentations during Sustainable Places Conference 2018 in Aix-les Bains, France:
- Cross collaboration workshop “Performance gap”
- BUILT2SPEC workshop: INSITER: Intuitive Self-Inspection Techniques
- 18/4/2016 INSITER was introduced during the EeB PPP Impact workshop in Brussels, Belgium.
Session 2. Area 3. (2016). Energy performance monitoring and management of energy efficient buildings. Presentation. Brussels, Belgium
INSITER was presented as a reference project in Session 2 of the EeB PPP Impact workshop in Brussels, addressing ICT for design, monitoring and management of energy-efficient buildings and districts.
- 17/09/2015 Conference presentation during Sustainable Places Conference 2015 in Savona, Italy:
Presentation held by DEMO Consultants during workshop entitled Closing the Energy performance Gap
The College presentation was held by Rizal Sebastian at the University of Delft
- 20/05/2015 Climate Technology Centre & Network/ Workshop in Copenhagen, Denmark:
Roders, M. (2015). Application of Smart ICT Tools. Presentation, Copenhagen, Denmark
Presentation held during workshop dedicated to make businesses acquainted with the CTCN and show best practices of technologies tackling climate change. Attendees: aprox.30 mainly from industry, science and education